Monday, November 2, 2009

I Love Fall Mornings!

We had a glorious weekend in Northern California! The mornings were crisp & cool, the afternoons golden & warm. With the exception of time change (UGH!) it was perfect!

This morning, I walked out onto the back deck and it was the beauty of the morning sent me rushing for my camera.

The sight of the cattle in the neighbor's pasture...




The sun filtering through the almond tree...




The sight of the dew on the lawn...





AND...the newest addition to our garden! Acer Palmatum - Tobiosho! My very own Japanese Maple! One that will tolerate full sun and the dry heat of the Sacramento area. This gorgeous tree is the result of a couple of days spent at one of my favorite places in the world! More about that in another post! Just let it be said that the sight of this tree in my yard makes my heart skip a beat or two!!

I'm going to have a hard time not sitting on the deck all day just admiring this tree!

Happy Monday! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment