Saturday, January 2, 2010

Make new friends, but keep the old...

¯Y ...one is silver, but the other gold! Remember that old song? I think I learned it in Brownies. It has been in my head since I started writing this post.

I know everyone is very busy this time of year. It's hard to think about blogging when you have a million things to do. I understand, really. I have been on forced time off for two weeks, looking forward to really catching up with everyone. While many of you have been there to entertain, inspire & educate, some haven't posted in weeks and others have disappeared for months!




Let me preface this next part by saying that "I am faithful"! I continue to check my favs often, just in case I've missed a post. I'll be thrilled when you return and once again fill my life with your news, inspiration and friendship!

But at the risk of being labeled "fickle", I have to confess to wondering off into blogdom looking for new friends. Not to replace the old ones, just to add to the mix. One can NEVER have too many friends, right?



What's the whole point of this tongue-in-cheek post? I have, over the last month or so, discovered a few blogs that are new to me, and I am enjoying them so much, I wanted to share a couple of them with you.

In return, would you share a blog that is new to you; one that you're so happy to have discovered? Click on the Email Me text in the sidebar and send me the link. I'll publish them all in a week or so. That way, we can all make some new friends!

Here are two of my favorite new finds!

Mennonite Girls Can Cook - My mouth is watering! Do you want delicious recipes and "Bread For The Journey"? You'll find them both on this beautiful blog.

Blooming on Bainbridge - You're going to love meeting Teresa! She's so full of fun and she's loving her life on Bainbridge Island.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment