Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hmmmm....

So, I've been MIA, playing hookey, taking a break, incommunicado...one of those euphemisms for "I disappeared", and in a most ungracious manner at that!

Why is that you might ask?













First let me say it had nothing to do with any of my blog buddies.  I love you all! 













In fact, I have been sneaking peeks at your blogs all along!  Your posts bring much joy and entertainment into my days!












No, the problem is me! 
I could blame it on Seasonal Affective Disorder which I have had for years.  This year has been the worst!  I know it contributed to my funk, but to tell the truth, the real reason is, I got BORED!  With my own writing, my own photos, everything!  I didn't enjoy it and I couldn't imagine that you did either...














Well, the sun is shining again, there are new things happening in my life, and I'm ready to give this another try.  I hope you'll come for a visit occasionally.  I'll try not to bore us all to tears.  Deal?

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment