Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A New Wallpaper Book!

My close friends all know that I LOVE wallpaper!  I'd have a house full of it, if I could convince my husband to help me hang it all.  As it is, I only have one papered wall in the entire house, in our dining area.

My favorite wallpaper is from Thibaut Wallpaper & Fabrics.  I visit their website at least once a week.  Their room photogarphy is eye candy for me.  I can actually spend a couple of hours looking through their photos, just dreaming. 

Yesterday, I took a quick peek and found A NEW COLLECTION is being released!  That made my day!


The new book/collection is called Shangri-La.  Let me tell you, it is beautiful!  Here's Thibaut's description:

"Fusing decorative styles from cultures worldwide, Shangri-La is a sophisticated presentation of beauty. The collection is comprised of thoughtfully selected linens, textured wallcoverings, supple chenilles and rugged cottons featuring coordinating and complimentary prints. Mystical in its appearance, the Shangri-La Collection translates global motifs into modern accents and elegant touches."

I already have a favorite picked out (Kirkwood) and am searching for a place to hang it!  Shhh...don't tell my husband!  Click HERE to see it in a room setting. 

Another favorite is Ivana with the coordinating fabric, Jakarta.  Click HERE to view.  I would love to do a guest room like that!  Those headboards are really cool!

So now you know one of my secret obsessions - wallpaper!  How about you?  Love it or is it "iks-nay on the aper-pay"?

Cheers!  Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment