Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No S Diet

Can you believe...

I visited the No S Diet website after hearing the author on a podcast. I was thinking to myself as I listened, "this is too simple, not enough rules, but it makes so much sense". So I ordered the book from Amazon, and have been giving it a go. The rate of loss will most certainly slow down, but the results are: 4 lbs gone in 7 days!


I CAN live with this.


There are just three rules and one exception:

No Snacks (the hardest part for me!)
No Sweets
No Seconds

Except (sometimes) on days that start with "S"

That's it.

If you're looking for a sensible way of eating, visit the link to the website above. It is explained in a simple, straight-forward manner. There is even a bulletin board for support.

I am loving food again and creating a new relationship with it at the same time. Even my blood sugar seems to be cooperating.

I am jazzed! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment