Saturday, November 27, 2010

Before I Stow The Fall Decor...

I have been really bad about taking photos recently!  I don't know why, but I forget until an event is over, or I've put the decorations away... Old age?

I'm posting a few pictures I took on Thanksgiving.  The photos aren't very good.  I had the camera on the wrong setting.  I didn't check that either.  My bad!  These are just a few glimpses of my Fall decor.

My Phesant Pelt Wreath - Hand made by friend Patti

Pumpkin Collection*

* Nuts!  I didn't notice that my housekeeper had moved things around to dust.  You get the idea...


Sugar & Creamer Set - Given to me by friend Nancy

Table Setting**
 ** This photo was taken just before I was ready to place the food on the table.  Some of the centerpiece items and flowers had been removed.  I never got a shot with all the food or the "after" state of things.  I'm going to try harder next year!

Now, on the Christmas!  Let's see if I can remember the camera for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment