Friday, August 22, 2008

Having a Guest!

My brother-in-law's sister is coming from Connecticut today to visit for a week! I am so excited to have a reason to take a few days off work (who needs a reason?) and to take her out and about to see the sights!

I have plans to take Wendy to as many of my favorite places as we can squeeze in, all in one week! *Ü*

Let's see...

There's the Empire Mine in Nevada City,

and Old Town Sacramento & the California State Railroad Museum,

and my favorite Daylily farm and the Gold Country towns of Jackson & Sutter Creek,

and "high" tea at An Afternoon to Remember,

and dinner at Buonarroti Ristorante for fabulous Italian food,

and I'll have all my Red Hat girlfriends in for a gabfest to meet her!

Whew! I am going to have a whirlwind of a week! I'll take the camera and hopefully have a few interesting pix to post! I'll try to catch up with everyone as I can!

I'm off to add the finishing touches to the guest room.

Chris
©

No comments:

Post a Comment