Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Once again it is Thankful Thursday hosted by Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses. Thank you Rhondi!

I am so thankful for my husband! I could never have found a better partner, even if it did take me a very long time! The picture below was taken at our wedding 3 years ago.



My husband is affectionate, loving and kind and he puts up with me...what more can I say?

Well, let's see...

My husband is a wonderful father to his own kids and especially to my daughter who is his stepchild. She grew up without a father until he came into our lives. He also grew up not knowing his father & I believe he "understands" and tries to make it up to her. And, he puts up with me.

He is so smart! I believe he can fix just about anything! He is very creative, and although I tease him about his "Rube Goldberg" projects, most of them work! And, he puts up with me.

He's also a tractor man - an old orange Allis Chalmers held together with a prayer & baling wire, and a shiny blue New Holland model with his beloved backhoe...

He loves riding steam trains and has taught me to love them too. Sadly for him, so far, that hasn't worked for baseball. But he's okay with that. Did I mention he puts up with ME??

He loves me just as much on my high mantenance days as he does when I am behaving myself! He never raises his voice in anger, and would never raise a hand against a living creature.

Yep, I am sure thankful that this wonderful man came into my life! I can't imagine it without him! (Even if he is from Mars!)

Thankfully, Chris

©

P.S. Don't for get to leave a comment to be entered into my Giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment