Monday, December 29, 2008

Taking a Break

I've posted this pretty bowl of Forget-Me-Nots in hope that you'll not forget me during my break from blogging! I hope that the break will be a short one.




On the Friday after Thanksgiving, I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. I will be having a complete hysterectomy on January 6th. The cancer cells are grade 1, which is a good thing. It "appears" to be early stage, another good thing. I am counting on the surgery to be the end of it!

I will be visiting you all as often as I can, but I can't seem to get my mind focused enough to write. (You can bet I'll have some stuff to write about when it's all over though! *Ü*)

I'd would truly appreciate your prayers and good thoughts! My daughter will post an update after the surgery, and I'll be back as soon as possible.

Love you all! Chris
©

No comments:

Post a Comment