Monday, August 10, 2009

Lucky Me!

I almost never go to K-Mart. Not for any particular reason; it is just out of my normal travel patterns. This past Saturday was an exception.

Saturday morning, 7 of us girls met for breakfast. This is something we try to do once a month. We met at a great little restaurant in Rocklin, CA called Granite Rock Grill. The fellowship, food & conversation was wonderful! I had a peppered bacon scramble. Definitely NOT low cal, but really yummy!

My daughter was with me. As we left the restaurant, she mentioned she had been looking for a CHEAP patio lounge chair. We decided that since K-Mart was close, we'd see if they had any deals. As it turned out, the ONLY lounge chair they had was almost $100!

But... Oh, they had deals alright!

Look at what I got! This $700 pavilion was on sale for $179! I have wanted one of these forever! It is the floor model, needs to be disassembled, comes with no instructions for set up (good thing hubs is an engineer), and appears to be in perfect condition! SCORE!




My husband & I went back on Sunday afternoon so that he could see it while it's set up & take a look at the fittings and assembly before they take it down. Even he said I "did good"!

We can pick it up today or tomorrow. I can't wait to get it set up and redecorate my new room! I'll post more photos when I have it just right.

I always say, "I never find deals like that". Guess I'll have to change my tune? Now if I can find a new outdoor rug for a deal like that...

Have a happy Monday!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment