Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Picture Framing

I have busy in my studio/frame shop. I thought you might like to see a couple of the latest things I've framed.

This first one is for my home. My husband and I bought this print on our honeymoon 4-1/2 years ago. We were staying in a wonderful Bed & Breakfast in Ferndale, CA, called the Collingwood Inn. One of the owners at the time, Peter Consello, is the artist.


I haven't decided where I'll hang it yet, so it'll be on the studio wall for a while...


This second piece is a gift for my girlfriend's husband. He actually purchased it in his "youth" to remind him of one of his favorite places. Now it will brighten the walls of his office. I think he's going to be daydreaming about the beach instead of working, don't you?



I have lots more framing to show you. Just have to figure out the right time/place/method to photograph it...

Cheers! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment