Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Three or More...Vera Bradley Bags!

I haven't participated in Three or More Tuesday with Tam @ The Gypsy's Corner for a while! I've missed doing it, and since I actually have something to show...Well, here I am!

My Daughter & I are huge fans of Vera Bradley's designs. I not only love her fabrics and the products made using them, but also the interior design of her stores! They are gorgeous! (All that Thibaut wallpaper is to die for!)

As a result, our Holiday had more than a little a Vera Bradley "flair" this year. Our Christmas shopping trip revealed that several of our favorite fabrics were being retired! What's a girl to do? Why, buy a bag for one another in each fabric, of course!

So, these beauties were under the tree on Christmas morning. The Mini Hipster is mine, from my daughter. The fabric is "Yellow Bird". (I am so sad this fabric is being retired!) The large Mailbag is my gift to my daughter. This fabric is "Raspberry Fizz". The blue bag is my daughter's gift from Santa. It is the Olivia style in "Mediterranean Blue".




This Messenger Bag in "Frankly Scarlet" fabric, also retired, was a gift to myself. I purchased it at One Kings Lane, which is a "secret sale - members only" site that closes out mostly decor items. Best of all, the bag was less than half price! I use it to carry around my Tupperware catalogs and traveling office. Love it!



I'm off to visit the rest of the Three or more Tuesday participants.

Why don't you come along?




No comments:

Post a Comment