Friday, October 10, 2008

A Sweet Secret Pal!

I belong to a couple of interior design forum-bulletin board-chat thing-ies... One in particular is really fun because we are allowed to post about "off-topic" subjects. Families, good and bad days, health, almost nothing is off limits. As result, there have been real friendships formed and several meet-ups among the members.

Another great thing has been the Christmas ornament exchanges and Secret Pals! I just got a package from my secret pal, and I had to share my loot!




The mug is great! It says, "Lord, if you can't make me skinny, make all my friends fat!" (Maybe, please, make us all skinny?)

There are two Halloween Dish Towels. Each one comes with a cookie cutter (1 pumpkin, 1 ghost) & the towel has a cookie recipe to go with the cookie cutter. Too cute!

And look at the wonderful frame with a picture of the Northern California girls meet-up! I love this so much! It is sitting on my desk where I can see it everyday!

Do you have a secret pal? If not, why not choose someone and anonymously send cards and little gifts for a month or two. Or why not a whole year? I am a secret pal & have a secret pal. There is much joy and blessing in both!

Secret Pal, I haven't figured you out yet...but you are the BEST, whoever you are!

Cheers! Chris
©

No comments:

Post a Comment