Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday

So...I began thinking about what I would share for my Thankful Thursday post. I thought, "Hmmm, I don't know what to write about."

Then, as soon as that thought entered my mind and was recognized, I thought "What is wrong with you? You have blessings beyond measure, and you're struggling to write something?" Conviction comes swiftly sometimes!

I have SO MUCH to be thankful for! How can I not recognize it?


  • I am thankful for a God who loves me, provides for me and loves me despite my ungrateful, sinful nature!
  • I am thankful that I have a husband who loves me and has provided security (as secure as one can be in these times) for us and our home.
  • I am thankful for my daughter who is a godly young woman, intent on leading children to a better future.
  • I am thankful to live in the USA.
  • I have a home "in the country" that I love.
  • I am thankful for a job that helps to sustain us.
  • I am thankful for each of my siblings who bring a special joy into my life.
  • I am thankful for my church, pastor, and church family who all lift me up and help me live life to its fullest.
  • I am thankful to Rhondi for providing an opportunity to share my thankfulness each week
  • I am grateful for all these blessings and so many more!

Thankfully, Chris

©

No comments:

Post a Comment