Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday!


I am so thankful for my daughter!


My daughter Melissa truly is the "apple of my eye". I am so privileged to have this wonderful woman as my daughter!
  • My daughter loves her mom (and step-dad). Hardly a day goes by that I don't hear "love you Mom".

  • My daughter loves her Lord. She is involved in the children's & women's ministries at our church, and serves willingly and faithfully.

  • My daughter, is close to each of her cousins. From the one who is a couple of years older to the youngest who is 20-some years younger, each one thinks they are her favorite!

  • My daughter works hard. At age 33 she went back to school to fulfill her dream of becoming a teacher. This year, she is student teaching, and is loving it.

  • My daughter is a fabulous baker! (Which is good since I don't really like to bake!) From our traditional Christmas brioche, shaped like Santa, to her granny's pie crust & date-nut pinwheel cookies, we can always count on her for something yummy.

  • Did I mention she loves her mom? *Ü*

Darling girl, from the first moment I saw you, I have been in awe of the gift you have been in my life! You are the perfect child for me. I hope someday you will be able to say that I was the "perfect mom for you!"

Thank you, and I love you, Mom

I'd also like to thank Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses for hosting Thankful Thursday each week!

Chris

©


No comments:

Post a Comment