Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Bucket List Meme

Jen over at The Cubicle's Backporch & J & J's Farm-ily has tagged me for a Meme.


According to Jen I should "Write out 8 things that I want to do before I… you guessed it… kick da bucket." Okie Dokie, here goes:

1. Visit Europe - for at least a month!

2. Have my very own chickens.

3. Create a Knot Garden.

4. Become a grandmother. (Not that I have any control over that one!)

5. Fly anywhere First Class.

6. Build a Renaissance Conservatory onto my house.

7. Host a Family Reunion here on our property.

8. Own a second home in Mendocino, CA

Now I am tagging 8 of my best blogging friends! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! (Is that a cop out?)

C'mon, play along. It's fun! You could even save it for a day when you've got the dreaded blog-writer's block! Ü

Enjoy! Chris
©

No comments:

Post a Comment