Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Tea Party - For One!

I am off to church and then off on my 2-1/2 drive to the Bay Area for work tomorrow. I am posting my "Monday" tea party today, so I don't miss it...

Jan & Tom are hosting a Tea Party today! Visit Jan & Tom's Place to see all the pretty tea sets, tablescapes & and goodies their readers have prepared for their tea party.

Today, my tea party is for one! I had planned to invite a couple of girlfriends over to have a real tea party, sample all the new Tupperware Tea Products (fabulous, by the way) and take photos. However, I found out last Wednesday that I need to travel for my job this week. First, I don't like having to travel for work. Second, I really don't like to have to cancel a party...whaaaa!

So, what you see here is my Friday Afternoon Tea Party for One. Since I was feeling sorry for myself, I splurged on a pineapple mini bundt cake from Panera. The Darjeeling tea was just the right accompaniment. I felt quite a bit better after tea & cake!*Ü*




Enjoy all the tea parties. I'll get the girls together soon, and we'll do it up right - photos & all!

Chris
©

No comments:

Post a Comment