Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Feels Like Fall!

Edited to Add: After consulting with my favorite team of design experts (you know who you are), I spent exactly 30 seconds rotating the wreath and it now exactly what I want!!






For the first time it actually "feels" like Fall! The weather is slightly cooler, mid 80's instead of low 90's. There are big fluffy white clouds in the sky, which is something we rarely see in summer. So now, I am actually feeling like getting out the fall decor.


One thing I needed was a new wreath for the front door. Last Saturday, my sister Jen & I were out running around. After I priced a few ready-made wreaths (yikes!), I picked up 1 grapevine wreath, 4 fall picks and 2 spools of ribbon at the craft store. The total cost was $23.53.


This morning I spent 30 minutes out in my shop. The results are at least presentable. Might get a bit of tweeking...


From this:




To this:








Time to get out the glass pumpkin collection and the pheasant feather wreath too!

Cheers! Chris
©

No comments:

Post a Comment